To lose weight and body fat you MUST creat a calorie defecit.
Two of the major players to create that defecit are:
1. Cutting out excess calories in your diet, and
2. Burning calories through exercise.
Much respect to the blog post a couple week's ago about 7 Simple Ways to Cut 850 Calories.
Now I give you 7 ways to burn an extra 100 calories a day... on top of
your workouts! Do one of these seven things each day (along with your
regular workouts) combined with cutting out the excess calories in your
diet and you will be on your way to weight loss!
Remember 3,500 calories = 1lb, so if you create a 500 calories deficit a
day, combined with cutting and burning calories, you will lose 1lb a
1. Hit a punching bag for 45 seconds, break for 15 seconds for 10 minutes (99 calories burned)
2. Go out for a casual bike ride with the kids after work for 20 minutes (110 calories burned)
3. Jumping jacks 50 seconds, then rest 10 seconds for 10 minutes (102 calories burned)
4. Walk on the t-mill for an extra 10 minutes at a 10 minute mile per hour pace (105 calories burned)
5. Jump Rope for 9 minutes (100 Calories burned)
6. Dance for 25 minutes!....I'm not a dancer, is that a long time to dance? (101 calories burned)
7. Extra 10 minutes on the elliptical (99 calories burned)
Have fun and for more ways to burn a ton of calories in 15 minutes or less check out my site www.GetLeanin15.com!